Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 30 May 2012


Want baby smooth lips?



My friend discovered these amazing lip balms that as she says “are affordable and not
heartbreaking when you lose them at the bar!” Which is key when bringing a lip gloss to the bar,
because I do not know about you but mine never seems to come home with me. The product is
called “Baby Lips” and I promise you they give you just that...baby soft lips! Baby Lips comes in
5 amazing colours and one clear colour called “quenched”. I prefer to put the quenched balm on
my lips first and then apply the “Pink Punch” shade over top. I am actually obsessed with doing
this many times throughout the day, because it is so hydrating! An added bonus is that these lip
balms are SPF 20, making them perfect to wear when exposing your lips to the sun. You can
buy this product just about anywhere that sells Maybelline products. I however purchase mine at
our local grocery store Zehrs. Go buy a shade today and fall in love with the way your lips feel
and look instantly. If you want to put a gloss over top of the coloured balm for a more formal look
that works too! The possibilities are endless, all I know is that this lip balm is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment